Monday, December 10, 2007

Into Africa

(The subject line is a rather lame take on the movie "Out of Africa" - a movie that I have never seen and don't know what its about. So the reference may be totally off-based. To all film aficionados - my apologies.)

If you've talked to me in the recent past, you know that I am going to Kenya for Christmas. I will be in-country for the better part of 2 weeks and I plan to use this blog to (hopefully) post pictures and updates. We'll see how it goes.

I will be going to Kipkarren. I covet your prayers for my trip and look forward to posting updates sometime soon.

Thank you and have an excellent Christmas!

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger evilted said...

Can you start by posting your travel itinerary? Basics are fine (Day and where you are), especially for all the crazy flying you'll be doing! :)

December 13, 2007 at 10:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Better Things Ahead: Into Africa

This page has moved to a new address.

Into Africa